Graeme Ingram - Director
Meredith Smith (email@example.com)
Admitted to Practice:
Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts (Melbourne)
Areas of Practice:
- Wills and Deceased Estate work
- Powers of Attorney
- Property sales and purchases
- Mortgages and securities work
- Business Law incorporating Trusts, Franchises and Companies
- Business Structures and Succession Planning
- Bank guarantees
After commencing legal practice in Melbourne, Graeme joined Camerons in 1978 and became a Partner of the firm in 1981. With an extensive background as a Litigation Lawyer, Graeme now practices primarily as a Commercial, Property and Probate Lawyer but has an ongoing interest in Employment Law, Town Planning and Local Government matters.
Graeme has been actively involved as a legal adviser, administrator and coach in local sporting clubs and associations.